Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Woo I'mma Back! :D

As JD lampshaded a couple of days ago, I had some computer troubles but as can be noticed from both the fact that I'm posting this (and the thread title) these are gone now :D

As I posted in my thread, I'll be updating KHCoM (Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories) later tonight; most likely sometime after 9PM GMT (that being 3PM or 4PM for those that live in the States depending on whether in Central or Eastern time.

Now, to respond to a few points the easy way :

"Rath has abandoned the FF4 SSLP (at least as far as I know) and he hasn't told anyone why... or at least not me. I'd really like to know why too- he had a good thing goin."

This one is easy: I just didn't like how it was turning out, and I wouldn't really call it abandoned either: I'll re-start it eventually. Not for a while, mind, but I will. And by that, I mean once I'm more experienced.

"Oh, and I might consider a SSLP of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team. I'm not entirely sure yet, but it's pretty fun to play, and there's alot that the readers can participate in"

As long as you handle it differently to NotPigeon (i.e. avoid the rifftrax approach), I'd love to see it... just gotta hope that Grawl doesn't do a Slowbeef and ban Pokemon LPs ;D

"I have been checking this daily, seeing if anyone else besides me had made a post."

I've been the same, and I remembered I could (seeing your name on the right makes it easier ;P), but I just had nothing to write about.

And, on a minor off-topic note, my neck really fucking hurts.

Well, that's all for today, so ta ta for now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment