Wednesday, May 6, 2009

*Wanders In* Wow, I Forgot About This Place...

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Everyone laugh at the guy who FORGOT. Meh. I've had a lot on my plate. Namely exams. So, there.

But now I'm back, and I've got something a little special for you guys...

Basically, at my school, you get study leave. Yay. That means that, during exam times, you get to stay at home and 'study'. However, I have such a low concentration span, that I can barely study for 2 hours without dying. So... I propose this.

STEP 1: At the moments, I'm LPing Xena: Warrior Princess. When that's finished [hopefully soon], I'll be starting on another LP, unless something else takes over. What I want you guys to do is to suggest a game. ANY GAME [obey the Shithard, Generic and ROMHack clauses]. I will then choose one by random selection.

STEP 2: After I've chosen the game [remember, I'm putting something on my Y'T' about this], I'll ask you guys for quirks. 'Quirks' are not ways to play the game. Rather, they are ways to COMMENTATE e.g accents, 'Clean' Tourettes etc. I will then randomly pick them out and assign them to a video. I'll be selecting a few people to do co- commentary [these include everyone on this Blog, along with a select other few]. I will then post the list here, amongst other places. These guys need to obey the Quirks rule also [if they agree to do it, of course].

STEP 3: *Make her open the box...* *Ahem* This is where the GIMMICKs come in. You guys need to then determine how to play the level. For example, you may want me to play it with my contrast way up, a song looping etc. It doesn't have to make it harder though. Remember that.

So, that't about it. Post your suggestions for all, in the comments below.

HUZZAH!

- QC (Gay Weirdo)

0 comments:

Post a Comment