Friday, May 1, 2009

Slow Times... like the New York Times... except not at all

Well then, there hasn't been much posting as of late, but there's good reasons though:
Me and Rath both are having computer issues at the moment. Well, he is, I just fixed mine today, so the next update shouldn't be to horribly far away. Keep in mind that word- shouldn't. I haven't test my desktop with both the emu and SnagIt going at once, so I could be in hot water there, though I doubt it. While we're on the topic of SSLPs- Prestige updated his like he said he was going, so if you haven't seen it (even though it's been done like a week now) you should, unless you hate children that is. Rath has abandoned the FF5 SSLP (at least as far as I know) and he hasn't told anyone why... or at least not me. I'd really like to know why too- he had a good thing goin. QC.... well I think he just forgets about the Blog alot. Oh well, maybe one day we'll have more that 7 people read this.... and maybe one day I'll make a video for this and upload it. Anyway, more of my stuff.... since I'm the one writing this.

I'm hoping to start doing fairly regular things on here- things along the lines of ranting, reviewing the game I just completed, speaking on how MGS2's ending crammed my head with some much information about the game that I forgot for a moment if the game actually had a story line until that point or if they were going to complete the entire thing in that 45 minute cutscene, how I'm doing on my current games... things like that. I'm hoping that the other authors will do that as well just because it's cool. Anyways, just dropping by to say that we're not on our death beds. Oh, and I might consider a SSLP of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team. I'm not entirely sure yet, but it's pretty fun to play, and there's alot that the readers can participate in. Plus it's a pretty nice story so far, I'm through it for the first time at the moment, and reading Not Pigeons SSLP of PMD: Blue RT at the moment as well. However, the biggest reason I wouldn't do it is because, as far as I've seen, there's not one damn difference between Red Rescue Team for the GBA and Blue Rescue for the DS (NP's one). They're the fucking same thing! Even the damn dialogue is recycled! Like I said though, so far it's not different. NP's much further than me so I'm not the authority on it by any means. Oh, and just BTW, do women have a thing for unemployed men? I lost my job and now they're lining up for me- it's crazy.

Peace McNuggets. mmmmm McNuggets *gargles and drools*

0 comments:

Post a Comment