Sunday, May 10, 2009

Hi, I'm Jim Daddy....

... and I have a neck breaking problem. As many of you know I've been ranting on MGS2 lately, and am on my 2nd playthrough of it. However, I've noticed that on this run I've broken an insane number of necks, thus alerting the guards more often because I'm too lazy to drag them into lockers or dark areas. The bad part is, if I'm not breaking their necks, I'm shooting them or tranquilizing them (pending the number of guards in the room). For some strange reason I just want them all to die... maybe it's because of how badly I got bullet raped towards the end of the game. Actually, just that one portion. You know what I'm talking about if you've played it. If you haven't played it, GO NOW. I'll wait...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
You see what I mean?
Oh, BTW- the swimming in MGS2 sucks.... like hardcore suck.

1 comments:

Dragonatrix said...

Hi JimDaddy. We, here, at NBA are here to help you. First, take a seat over there...

Post a Comment