Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Update: 2021... or just what I'm doing now.

What do you know, I'm doing something I'd say I'd do for once. It's amazing what you accomplish when you find yourself bored at 2 in the morning. Anyway, on to the meat of this post:

As many of you probably don't know, I recently got Guitar Hero: World Tour (360), Assassin's Creed (360), and Final Fantasy 10 (PS2).
First off, I know a few of you are wondering why I got FFX; simple, I got stuck on it in my younger years, and put it off until the disc was worthless. I never finished it, so I plan on doing that now, that and my PS2 is in my room, so I wanted something good and long to playthrough while I am in there. (The 360 and Wii are in the living room) Now on to the rest-

I got GH:WT now because I got Rock Band 2 first. Yes, I'm a drummer. The drum kit for GH:WT was a piece, and as far as I know still is. The cymbals can come loose very easy, and the red pad was somewhat worthless. Like I said, I don't know if they fixed it or not, and I don't care. I have the game, and I have my RB2 kit. Thank you backward compatibility. All my RB2 instruments work for GH:WT, and that's what matters. Plus, if I really want the cymbals and that extra note on the screen, I'll go buy the cymbal kit. It's so easy.

Now then on to why I got Assassin's Creed... It's awesome, just awesome. Go get it now. I'm not kidding. I'm just past what I would call the tutorial levels, basically the end of memory block one. First part of Masyaf, and it's awesome so far. Like so awesome in every way I felt crying because of how incredible it is. I might even post my views on it (A Jim Daddy Review-ish Thing).

That's basically what I've been up to. Oh, and before I get ragged about it, I got the next update for Yugioh Screenshotted, but not typed up as I've been busy with other things lately regarding school and a week-long vacation next week, but more on that later.

Peace McNuggets. mmmmm McNuggets *gargles and drools*

0 comments:

Post a Comment