Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Let's Play Mickey's Safari in Letterland: Best game ever fucking made

Ok, so QC and I were in a call because I did some commentary for his LP of Nemesis, which I kinda sucked in, but this video was a lot of fun to make. Of course I'd play in "Super Advanced" mode...this game was made for fucking 3-year-olds. You can NOT die, and there is voices. MICKEY HAS A VOICE. "Oh boy!" is definitely my favorite line. We try the voices ourselves in the video, and I have to say, I think I did the best. This game was made for educating kids in the alphabet...how sad. The game was developed by Beam Software, who made titles such as "The Way of the Exploding Fist" and "Sherlock" for the Commodore 64. They're based in Australia now...fucking Australia. I would definitely reccomend playing this game if you want to laugh at something. Go check out the video on the title to see what I mean.

Disney......OH BOY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment