Friday, March 27, 2009

New LP from the one and only Jim Daddy!

It's been "highly publicized", and it's finally happening. I got the OP done for my very first SSLP, Yugioh: Forbidden Memories.
You can find it hosted at two different spots at the moment:
Super Let's Play Bros. and The Let's Play Forum as well. Both the links go straight to the thread. You should go check it out now... go ahead, I'll wait...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
You go see it? Pretty cool I'd say.... 'course then again I am the author, so I'm just a bit biased. :P
Keep it tuned here or one of the other two mentioned above for updates!
EDIT: Thread was locked on LPF because Grawl thought the OP was an advertisement for said LP.

2 comments:

Dragonatrix said...

For the LPF thread, just PM Grawl when you've got the first update done. He /should/ unlock it then... but he might not.

Jim Daddy said...

Yeah, I got to make a new one. Good thing I can just C&P everything. :)

Post a Comment