Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Questions about the Blog

I have a couple questions here that I wanted to ask you guys. They entitle a couple pretty important things if this blog is really gonna work out well, or be a total fail.

Question 1: Who do you guys think we should add, if there would be anyone else?

This question has a couple meanings to it. First off, should this be an only LPF kind of thing, or should we include others? Since this first came up and is all JimDaddy's idea, I'll leave that up to him. That doesn't mean there can't be a discussion or anything. Anyway, I was just wondering if it would be an LPF thing or a whole "internet" thing, but we should know them somewhat before having them join.

Question 2: Does a Skype chat sound like a good idea?

I was talking to QC, and he said he would host it, since he's on the most apparently, but I was wondering if there should be a big chat for all of us to share ideas, help each other with LPs, reviews, or just talk about whatever the hell we want. Of course, another group has something like this(You know who it is...don't be an idiot), and it seems like a really good idea.

Question 3: Are we going to advertise on Youtube?

Simple enough question. My first answer would be 'no', because the idiots would just want to join or bombard with stupid posts. I want this to be a somewhat mature blog, to say the least. What do you guys think?

Question 4: How often should we update?

This was an idea from QC, and by update, he means post in the blog. I think what he's asking is should we update every day, or whenever we feel like updating. I'd go with the 'laissez faire' method, but that's up to you guys, I suppose. This also depends if it will be just us 4 or if others join.

Question 5: Would a Youtube page be a good idea?

Another brilliant question from our gay blogger, QC. What this would entitle would be we could post whatever we wanted on this page, sorta like a vlog type thing. We could do some LPs together and such, or just post random crap there or updates on the site. I would say it's a great idea, but what bothers me is what some peoples reactions would be if they thought we were copying "Blog for Non-Losers". There channel is posted right here -- http://www.youtube.com/user/nonloserschannel. I'm sure all of you have seen it. Again, discuss.

This is all I have for you guys today, so what do you say? (haha, rhyming closer =3)

2 comments:

Dragonatrix said...

My opinions on the matter:

1. Eh, as long as they're mature I don't particularly mind. No TyberZann though. Ever. I think that's the one thing that's likely to be unanimous.

2. It'd be an interesting idea, but I don't use Skype (often) so I'm indifferent on the matter.

3. At the moment: no. There's no need right now, but in the future it could be a possibility, but JD has the final say.

4. An update schedule'd work to a degree, it's just a matter of sticking to it. I can barely keep my (update) schedule for (out-of) LP stuff but that may be because I'm a procrastinatory asshole. A daily update could cause this thing to degrade into pointless comments; y'know, the kind of shit that's better suited to crap like YourFace or AssBook.

5. Err... what would we use the channel for? I suppose team/co-op LPs would be a possibility, and that could tie into the Skype chat thing but I don't see much else.

Jim Daddy said...

1. This will be mainly a blog thing, if someone wants to be an author, I'll look at them and see if they "qualify" to be one. It's a good idea to know someone before letting them post on your stuff.

2. Skype chat seems like a good idea- but let's hold off on that at least till we get the name right. XD

3. Advertise away, if someone's stupid, they're gone. Period. I'll try and make an *official* video here soon, but until then do whatever to get the word out.

4. Post when you want, this is supposed to be fun. I'll try to every day if not every couple days.

5. Same as the skype thing- it seems good, but let's get some key things worked out first.

6. Some important things: Key things include name and.... name
Also, this comment is incredibly long. XD

Anyways, anyone else have any ideas?

Post a Comment