Monday, April 6, 2009

Mah First Post here

Right, well here goes...

Got onto my reelputer for the first time in ~2 weeks just now >_>. Can't remember what the hell I'm meant to be

doing in my Final Fantasy V Let's Play, so I'll need to resort to some youtube. Hopefully I'll have section two of that written up in an hour or two.
EDIT: Accidentally closed the Fucking tab, so I'm leaving it till tomorrow. Learning from mistakes isn't fun.

Got Rock Band 2 last Saturday week, which is awesomes. Avenged Sevenfold "impossible" album challenge was awesome fun to play. Finished all the FC trophies off yesterday, but the game refuses to give me the 100% solo one >_>. I've done it twice, but gots nothing to show for it.

Well, I guess that's about all I have to say today, honoured to be part of this blog.

~Prestige

3 comments:

CFBalla said...

Welcome to the team, dude. I like how most of the people here are SSLPers, which I plan on doing one sooner or later. Help would be most appreciated on that...but I'll talk about that some other time. WELCOME

Dragonatrix said...

I could post the entire intro to "The Prisoner" and it would make perfect sense (I was 2nd on the blog, you're 6th...) all things considered.

Jim Daddy said...

Hey! Belated welcome to the group. Keep up the good work and...... yeah.

Post a Comment